Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cockroach "Likes" KFC too! - 小强惊现KFC快餐店。

Location: Sunway Carnival Mall, Seberang Perai, underground level, KFC outlet. 
 Red alert for the hygiene in this KFC outlet. I just piss off when saw this cockroach running around and disturb my dinner time... :(  I ask the worker take it off... but what really upset me is the worker of this ourlet say in Malay: Biasa lah tu! (this is normal to see a crockroach in here!) He not even say a sorry but what the best he can say is this?? WTF!

I just started an online natural handmade soap business, help me to continue more interesting blog by clicking here. Thank you!

Then I say: Haha... this is what you can say after get rid of the evidence is it? too late... I already record it in my handphone... then I walk off...


当我看见这一只蟑螂到处溜时,我的毛孔站立了起来,我本不怕蟑螂,可是真的担心它和我抢晚餐吃。。。我把它拍了下来,过后叫工作人员处理了它。可恶的是工作人员不但没有道歉还说:Biasa lah  tu! (这很平常的啦!)

我刚刚开了一家天然手工肥皂专卖店,请点这里支持我分享更多美食给您,感激不尽!

我回他一句:当你搞定了证据之后,这是你因该对客人说的吗?连一个道歉也不用?!!太过分了,我已经把它录了下来。。。。

3 comments:

Unknown said...

太没水准了吧!这是国际性的餐馆咧!

Food Hunter said...

Malaysia Boleh~!

SHARIS LOH ♥ said...

OMG.

Post a Comment